Monday 18 May 2009

Amazing!


Here's a pic of the newest member of the Tea family - cute hey? That's not just the biased mum talking either - the sonographer even said so, so there. What's that? You bet she says it to all the mums she scans? And that that picture looks identical to every other baby scan you've ever seen and I probably just downloaded it from the web? Never!! My child is obviously far better looking than the average baby (just look at its parents).

I find it so amazing that 3 months ago this little person didn't even exist, and now it's almost fully formed and just has to get bigger - each child really is an incredible miracle.

The 3D scan was pretty unbelievable too - haven't had one of them before!

2 comments:

Allyoo said...

Awwwww now that makes me clucky as all hell !

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !

seamaiden said...

Hehe very sweet. I'm (Very) pregnant at the moment myself, with a baby Yum due on July 21st. your baby may be adorable, but MY baby has a beautiful brain. The sonographer said so. ;)

Best wishes!
-Sea