1. The necessary, frustrating but instructing inefficiency of family life.
2. The way we (adults) teach kids to share, and insist that they share, but don't do it ourselves.
3. That life is not a zero sum game (thanks C!).
4. How I can take better photos of my kids without investing too much time in learning how to take better photos (ha!)
5. Greed, materialism and the internet community - particularly the way the eco-friendly / online / handmade thing makes it "ok" to not be content with what you have and makes lusting for more a good / normal thing to do.
I'm also thinking about a whole lot of less deep things.
How about you? What's on your mind?