We have just got back from a 10 day trip to Melbourne. It was a strange trip... lots of fun for much of the time, but very difficult and sad in others. I won't bore you by going on and on about it...I'll give you best and worst 3 things and then post some of my favourite pics from the trip.
Best 3 things:
1. Doing fun holiday things with the kids. Gluten free fish and chips and gelati rated very high, as did riding on trams and buses and seeing the Disney exhibition at ACMI.
2. Spending time in the evenings with Jeremy - this is a luxury for us at the moment unfortunately!
3. Walking alot every day - my sore back feels SO much better!
Worst 3 things:
1. Finding out that Jeremy's dad has a very short time left to live. This wasn't exactly a shock, but it made it our goodbyes on Saturday extra difficult.
2. Accidentally leaving the camera at home (in Brisbane).... yes we left the camera AT HOME!! Jeremy's dad lent us his little compact camera so we did get a few pictures but I was disappointed not to get to use the new camera.
3. The terrible floods that happened in Queensland the week we were away. It was really surreal watching it all on TV - not that we would have seen much actual flooding if we'd stayed, since our area is pretty much unaffected.