Thursday 4 September 2008

Why.....

.... oh why oh why am I sick again? (I'm writing this post with a tissue shoved up my nose to stop myself dripping on the laptop... how's that for a nice mental picture?) And for that matter why are my poor kiddies spluttering and miserable and why is my lovely husband wheezing and coughing? Ah life isn't so much fun sometimes. On the plus side, J has been home (sick, admittedly, but still) all week and the kids have had a pretty fun time having dad around. It's been nice to not have to struggle through the day, hanging out for J to come home, which would have been no picnic this week. It makes me hang out for the future though - no more mourning, crying and pain sounds pretty good to me! (Revelation 21:4 for people who have no idea what I'm on about...I'm not at my most coherent tonight! ).

2 comments:

Prue said...

Hi Lucy, hope you're feeling better soon. I remember having colds where I was feeding the baby with tissues stuffed up my nostrils so I didn't drip on her. My husband thought I was weird, but there wasn't much else I could do. So I know how you feel.

Lucy said...

Thanks so much Prue :)